1. AppDeployments in current domain of WebLogic Server.
- Given the AdminServer (weblogic).
- We would like check whether given application is deployed in current domain.
- We will traverse the AppDeployments in AdminServer.
- If the application is deployed in AdminServer, then we would return True otherwise False.
- We would connect to AdminServer using WLST (t3 protocol).
1. Program: Check application is deployed in AdminServer – Python/WLST:
def isDiffAppDeployed(appName): isAppDeployed=False try: cd('AppDeployments/'+appName) cd('/') isAppDeployed = True except Exception, e: pass return isAppDeployed #Enter connection credentials connect("adminUser","adminPassword","adminHostName:7001") appName = 'myWebApp' isAppDeployed=isDiffAppDeployed(appName) if isAppDeployed: print ('Application ' + appName + ' is already deployed in AdminServer') else: print ('Application ' + appName + ' is not deployed in AdminServer') disconnect()
3. Output: Check application is deployed in AdminServer – Python/WLST:
c:\fmw_22.214.171.124.0\wls12213\oracle_common\common\bin>wlst.cmd d:\myScripts\checkDeployment.py Initializing WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) ... Welcome to WebLogic Server Administration Scripting Shell Type help() for help on available commands Connecting to t3://slc07fic.us.oracle.com:7001 with userid weblogic ... Successfully connected to Admin Server "AdminServer" that belongs to domain "my_domain". Warning: An insecure protocol was used to connect to the server. To ensure on-the-wire security, the SSL port or Admin port should be used instead. Application myWebApp is already deployed in AdminServer Disconnected from weblogic server: AdminServer