- Given a weblogic server.
- We would like to get list of running servers in current domain using python script.
- We would following the trailing steps to get list of active servers (WLST).
- Connect to admin server using t3 protocol.
- Get list of all servers (RUNNING, SHUTDOWN, STARTING etc) in current domain.
- Loop through all servers to filter out RUNNING servers.
- Disconnect from admin server
Script: List of running servers in weblogic domain (WLST/example)
#Get list of servers in current domain
servers = cmo.getServers()
print "List of running servers in current domain: "
for server in servers:
cd("/ServerLifeCycleRuntimes/" + server.getName())
state = cmo.getState()
if state == "RUNNING":
print "End of script"
Output – List server status in weblogic domain (WLST/example):
Initializing WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST) ...
Welcome to WebLogic Server Administration Scripting Shell
Type help() for help on available commands
Connecting to t3://myAdminServer:7001 with userid weblogic ...
Successfully connected to Admin Server "AdminServer" that belongs to domain "osb_domain".
Warning: An insecure protocol was used to connect to the server.
To ensure on-the-wire security, the SSL port or Admin port should be used instead.
Location changed to domainRuntime tree. This is a read-only tree
with DomainMBean as the root MBean.
For more help, use help('domainRuntime')
List of running servers in current domain:
End of script
Disconnected from weblogic server: AdminServer